From network kernel modules/extensions, designing and implementing protocol specifications, firmware for Set-Top-Boxes, firmware for routers, switches, and access points; our team has extensive network stack experience.
- Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and OS X Network Programming
- WiFi USB Dongle and NIC Driver Development
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Adaptive Streaming: HLS, DASH, and CMAF
- Routing Protocols: General routing and mesh network routing
- Application Level Protocols: Design and development using UPnP, DLNA, RVU Protocol, SOAP, and JSON to name a few
- Debugging using Wireshark
Nevelex's team of experienced developers have done numerous integration projects involving 3rd party interfaces as well as custom APIs designed and developed by us. Integration has covered diverse areas from networking protocols to security solutions to web browsers, e.g. WebKit. We provide services ranging from a single person assisting our client's existing development team to managing a fully outsourced project using Nevelex Scrum teams.
To improve the quality, reliability, and performance of our client's applications and services, Nevelex’s Quality Assurance and Testing Program offers:
- Test automation
- Enterprise quality assurance
- Full lifecycle testing
- Test management, planning, and execution
- Quality planning and process design & improvement
- Load and Performance testing
- Web application and Web services testing
- Mobile application and device testing
With years of hands on experience, our development teams provide a level of experience and quality you can rely on to create efficient and effective code. Nevelex's team members are experts in the following, to name just a few:
- Code Optimization: Techniques using both hardware methods, e.g. SIMD, and software methods, e.g. data driven programming.
- Numerous CPU Architectures: ARM, x86, MIPS, etc...
- Memory Constrained Environments
- Debugging: Custom Extensions to GDB and Wireshark.
Nevelex provides cloud computing engineering services with our team of certified AWS developers. Our cloud team allows you to deliver and test next generation services without a large initial investment in infrastructure. The combination of our Big Data (Hadoop), security focused design, optimization techniques, and consumer equipment experience allows us to deliver end-to-end solutions.
For example, Nevelex's Big Data team aggregates diagnostic information from our clients' embedded systems hardware to provide those clients with actionable information. This data is used to analyze the health of the systems, automatically detect potential software problems, and identify software optimization paths based on customer usage scenarios.
From using Java™ to Qt™ to Objective-C, our developers have developed solutions for both Android and iOS. Our team created an application for iOS and Android to perform content discovery using Nevelex's Content Discovery RESTful API engine. The Content Discovery video highlights some of the capabilities of the app.